Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Take A Word- Make a moo

I absolutly loved this challange. The challage create a moo card, a moo card is a template that measure 2,79*7,11 mm. It were a challange to fit all i wanted, but så much fun.

Here comes my entries. I decide to create a few card thats hade the same theme. I started to spray adirondack colowash spray on white card stock. The color I used were: plum, demin, bottle, butterscotch and cranberry. Then I measured and cut four card in the moo size. Then a stamped a darkroom door stamps namned french script in archival ink in plum. I cut a few music note paper from a paper, distressed with archival ink coffee. I added collegesheet from a crafly individual paperpad namned people and places. Lastly I useed a puzzle punch to cut puzzle pieces, color with archival ink jet black and added to the moo. The last moo i cut punches puzzle pieces from the same cardstock as the base of the moos. All the moo got a cover of glass gel medium.  

No comments:

Post a Comment