Sunday, February 24, 2013

Take a word- Wings

Created for the take a word challenge where the theme is wings. I covered the page with white gesso and then I painted Stewart Gill metamica paints in black and white pearl. Stamped different stamp by Stampotique and Inkadinkado. Added the college images. Painted the spider and the bats with black posca pen. Spoonched molding paste through a crafters workshop bird stencil, with was painted with black pearl by SG. Lastly I added the bottlecap, with I put a college image in and cover with a cover and the text. 

10 comments:

  1. A fascinating interpretation of this week's challenge. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The textures do a lot to pull it together, don't they? Interesting. The winged egg is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool work, love all elements, specially the little egg bird with topper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you go "spoonching" again! (Love that word!) Cool collage.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous piece, love the bird/egg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *I'm loving the bird with the hat - I think all birds should wear hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous artwork! Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete