Sunday, April 7, 2013

Take a word- Botanical

Created for the take a word challenge where the theme is Botanical. I begun to spray flat fabios in Summer Lovin`sun, Frenchy`s Pink Pouf, Hibisous Rose and Rizzo`s Rowdy Red. Then I spoonched some Stazon blazing red ink through a crafters workshop flower stencil. Stamped a Tim Holts script stamp in blazing red randomly on the page. Stamped the branch and bird stamp in archival jet black and painted with black posca pen. Stamped the image and added to the page. Lastly I sprayed some perfect pearl mist in heirloom gold.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I do love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful journal page, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fantastic background and I liked reading how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super art, Maya! Love the "spoonching" !xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour scheme Maya and thanks for sharing how you created it

    ReplyDelete