Sunday, September 22, 2013

Take a word- Mail Art

Created for the take a word challenge where the theme is Mail Art. I begun to spray dylusions in lemon zest, postbox red, london blue and crushed grape. Then I stamped the background postage stamp by darkroom door in archival coffee. Then I spoonched some viva decor ferro paint in blackberry through a crafter workshop stencil. Lastly I added the collage images. 
My second contribution. I painted colourise paint in plum and grape. Added a crafters workshop gear stencil and sprayed flat fabios in teal over the whole page. Stamped the background postage stamp by darkroom door in gold paint dabber. And the snail mail and binders stamp in archival jet black. Latsly added the collage image.

9 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous backgrounds, Maya, perfect pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting art works. My favourit is the first one, bright, beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting art . I like your mail art. Nice to meet you.

    Nice we have things like this to join and meet new people to then be friends with.


    My mail art is over at my blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete