Thursday, December 3, 2015

Take a word- Sephia/Brown

Thia art journal page is created for the take a word challenge where the theme is sepia/brown. 

This page is grounded with white gesso and then I painted craft paint in linen and walnut. Then I stamped a script stamp by darkroom door (witch unfortunately my scanner didn`t picked up) in archival coffee. Added the collage image with is outlined with archival jet black and coffee. Spoonched some archival coffee through a crafter workshop musicnote stencil. Lastly I added the text witch is painted with a black posca pen. 

6 comments:

  1. Adorable art piece. Love your imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage shades in this lovely collage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage shades in this lovely collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful intention and great collage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate that you that you share with us your process of creation of this very interesting piece!

    ReplyDelete