Saturday, March 10, 2012

Art Journal page- spring is in the air



To day I was so inspired by the lovely weather outside, so i created the art journal page.

I begun to paint Traditional craft paint in flesh tone and linen witch i mixed with some lumiere pain in pearlscent white. Then I stamped a musicnote stamp in archival coffee over the whole page. Added some 7 gypises paper fron the conservatory paperpad randomly, edged with arvival coffee. The birdnest and the fairy are collage images and the birds and egg are from the conservatory paperpad. I added some fresco flakes in albumarin in the birdnest and randomly around the birds. Stamped the text directly on the page in archival coffee and outlines ot with a krylon pen in copper.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful journal page maya and I can feel the spring. Wonderful.
    Warm greets
    Marja

    ReplyDelete