Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Take a word- angel


This dark art journal page I created for the take a word challange were the theme were angel/angelic.

I begun to paint the lumiere in crimson on the whole page. Then I stamped the spidereweb by Tim Holtz randomly on the whole page in archival jet black. Added the spider stamp by Inkadinkado around the spider web. Stamped the angel on the page and restamped on white cardstock and added to the page. Added the text white a creative impressions alpha. Outlined the text white a black posca pen and painted them white posca pen in gold. The boarder around the page is colored with gold and black posca pen.

4 comments:

  1. Very colorful, a little bit scary and a little bit Zetti!! Great work, Maya. Thanks for taking part in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you via this challenge!
    I think this is the first time I visit your blog Maya and I scrolled a few moments throught you earlier posts too. I must say that I was happenly surprised by your wonderwul work !! I love your spooky (dark) take on this theme !!

    Kind greetings from Holland.
    Rian

    ReplyDelete