Friday, July 13, 2012

The Three Muses- Birds of a feather

 Created for the three muses challenge where the theme is birds of a feather. I begun to paint Stewart Gill pain metamica paints in Moonlight, Meadowgrass and Peachblush on white cardstock. Then I stamped the branch stamp (Cherry Pie) in archival jetblack. Then I added the birdnest witch is from Crafty Individual Background paper book 7 Shades of summer. The birds is from 7 gypisies Conservatory paper. I stamped the feather (Darkroom dor) in archival coffee and added fresco flakes in Albumarin. Lastly I outlined the card with a copper krylon pen.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice work, Maya. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely picture, Maya, and thankyou for telling us how you created it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful piece of work, Maya, and so nice to read how you created it.

    ReplyDelete