Monday, July 23, 2012

The three Muses- Steampunk makeover

I created three ATC:s for the three muses challenge where the theme is Steampunk makeover. All three started the same way, just with different colors. I spoonched Archival ink through a Crafters Workshop Gears stencil. The puple one got a layer of Rock candy crackle paint and then I stamped a Paperartsy gear stamp in black and added the image. The red and maroon one did`nt get crackle paint, there I just added the college image and gear emballishment.                

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable trio! Steampunk ladies of the future. Lovely work, Maya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 3 little cards are just perfect Steampunk Maya! Lovely work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three marvelous ATC and I love that you told us about your creative process. I collect odd words, so was thrilled to find "spoonched"!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great examples of steampunked vintage, Maya! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these steampunk tykes- what fun!

    ReplyDelete