Monday, October 29, 2012

The Three Muses- Timepiece


Created for the three muses challenge where the theme is timepiece. I begun to paint craft paint in sage, java and forest. Then I stamped the clock background by Stampotique in archival libary green and clock and time stamps by paperartsy. I added the three witch I wripped from an crafty individuals background paper pad. I aslo added the collage image. Added the text with is from two different fonts: Creative impressions and Autum leaves. The text I painted with metamica brass paint and black posca pen. Lastly I added Viva Decor Ferro Paint in graphite through a crafters workshop clock stencil.

6 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely, luscious layers Maya.
    Great timepiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This journal page is phantastic. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages and wonderful realization.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great quote to keep in mind and lovely art, Maya. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent pages, and a quote all of us need to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful journal pages! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete