Sunday, October 14, 2012

Takea word-Poster




Created for the take a word challenge where the theme is poster. Here I begun to spray dylusions in Postbox red and colorwash spray in red pepper. Then I added some Stewart Gill Colourise pain in plum with an credic card randomly. Stamped spiderweb stamp in archival jet black and the spider and the bats also. Added the college image. The letters I diecut with a Tim Holtz die and painted then with black soot and rock candy distress crackle paint.Lastly I added black soot crackle paint on the edges and created a blood mix by mixing glossy accent and fired brick distress ink witch I let dropp on the page randomly.

6 comments:

  1. That's a great piece Maya with lots of different techniques. I like the glossy accents and distress ink idea, I may have to borrow that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek scary. that blood looks so real the glossy accents gave them such a shine. wonderful with the bats and spider in the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous collage poster, Maya. I love the rich colours. Super job!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely scary, but very cool! I love the shades of red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific, I love the black crackle paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colour effects! I especially love foggy areas...

    ReplyDelete