Monday, March 4, 2013

Another three muse challenge- children

So I created another piece for the three muses challenge and this I just love. I begun to cover the page with gesso with a spoonch, withc created the texture. Then I painted with crimson lumiere paint and stamped the gears by Paperartsy and Oxford impressions stamps, witch I also painted with black posca pen. Then I diecut the spiderweb, bats, clock and the branch and painted with black pearl and added to the artpiece. The clock also got a cover with rock candy crackle paint. dded the collage images. I also added the circle image to a bottle cap and got cover. Lastly I sprincle some clear gel as a dimension.

7 comments:

  1. What a uniquely lovely art piece. Well done...poor baby crying...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the explanation of how you created your great piece of art.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very different take on Children, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! I'd be crying, too, if faced with that huge ssspider! Seriously, I am loving all the dimension you brought to this. I wish I could see it in "real life" as I am sure the Lumieres gives it a fantastic glow.xx
    P.S. I'm on my fourth attempt to prove I am not a robot:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very unique take on the challenge i like all the different elements you hsve used...good job!

    ReplyDelete