Saturday, March 9, 2013

The three muses- Steampunk

Created for the three muses challenge where the theme is Steampunk. My background is from my scrapbox witch means I don`t exacly knows with colors I used, but there is dylusions sprays and I think the colors are London Blue, Crushed Grape, and Postbox red. Anyway then I spoonched some archival deep purple through a gears crafters workshop stencil randomly on the page. Added the little soldier and some Ferro paints gold through a gears stencil. Lastly I added the clock and the gear and pen embellishments.

13 comments:

  1. What a steampunk'd cutie, Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable amongst all those steampunk cogs, Maya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful vision of Steampunk Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great little steampunk guy! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Steampunk little fellow...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pieces are always so fascinating! I love his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little guy looks great in your fabulous background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As long as there was "spoonching", Maya! I love your little soldier and what you did with the stencil and glorious colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for the little Steampunk soldier. A wonderul piece Maya! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely little steampunk soldier Maya, gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that little boy with his steampunk eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I personally love anything if it involves these colors! And your little man is a very dapper steampunk gentleman indeed!

    ReplyDelete