Sunday, August 14, 2016

Take a word- circle

This art journal page is created for the take a word challenge where the theme is circles. 

I begun to spray dylusions spray in postbox red and lemonzest on the page. Then I stamped a crackle in archival vermillion. Spoonched some archival saffron and crimson through a crafter workshop stencil. Then I stamped and restamped the tree stamp (stampotique), first and the page and then on white cardstock, witch added on the page. Added the little girl and the bird stamp (tim holtz) and painted those with black posca pen. Then I stamped the letters witch is a font by Traci Bunkers and painted those with a black posca pen. Lastly I added some light molding paste through a crafters workshop stencil and painted those with a stewart gill metamica paint in brass.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and texture and gorgeous journal page. I love the images too and its a great way to use cicles for the theme.
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your process for creating this delightfully colorful piece. Joyous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and joyous piece, my friend.

    ReplyDelete