Sunday, August 21, 2016

The three uses- ROSES

This art journal page is created for the three muses challenge where the theme is ROSES. I begun to cover the page with dylusions paint in calypso teal, funky fushsia and crushed grape. Then I stamped a love text stamp by Impression obsession in archival deep purple. Spoonched some archival deep purple through sequin mesh. Added the roses and the little boy to the page. Then I stamped the text with is a traci bunkers and See`d font. Painted the letters with a black and white posca pen. Lastly I added som light molding paste through a crafters workshop stencil and painted those with white gesso.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely take on the roses challenge for the Three Muses, Maja. I enjoyed reading how you created it too. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique I like this. Life is not always a bed of roses.
    I fine most times we have to go to the pit of life to reach the top of Mountains of life. To make us strong and be a witness to others. Who have fallen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great combination of elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A splendid collage in color and imagery!

    ReplyDelete