Saturday, April 14, 2012

Take a word- Time



This art journal page I created for the take a word challenge were the theme were time.

I started to cover the whole page with white gesso and then I applied Stewart gill Alchemy paint in cobalt and pacific. Stamped the clock stamp by Tim Holtz in archival cobolt randomly on the page. Added the alpha by lost coast design in archival jet black, witch i colored with posca pen in black and outlined with posca pen in white. Then I added som molding paste through a gears stencil by Dreamweaver. Colored it with alchemy in cobolt.

4 comments:

  1. These pages are stunning Maya !!
    I love the sphere and the rather dark look. That cobolt color is exact the finishing touch !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! It's a wonderful quote, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these journal pages with us. Love the cobalt blue!

    ReplyDelete