Sunday, April 22, 2012

Art Journal- Colors is the smiles of nature



Here I tried the Dylusions srpays, withpout gesso and absorbant ground and I am happy with  the results.
 I sprayed Bubblegum, Lemonzest and London Blue on the whole page, then I sponeched archival deep plum through some stencil by craters workshop. Stamped the Image directly on the page and then restamped on paper and added to the page. This I did because I wanted all the detail, witch is hard to cut out. I painted the image with cosmic shimmer Lavender Shine. Added the text witch is an  creative impressions font. Painted the letters with H20 in Icys Iris and putlined with a black posca pen. The border is painted with cosmic shimmer in Lava red and Lavender Shine.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Maya. Thanks for sharing your process of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work of art, Maya. The colors are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete