Saturday, April 21, 2012

Art Journal- Hanging heads


This art journal page started as a disaster when I begun to paint gesso and absorbant ground on the whole page. Then I spray dylusions sprays in postbox red, squeezed orange, pure sunshine and lemon zest.  Here is where the disaster come in. I havn`t worked with dysluisons spray before and they sinked through the page and color the poage before and the gesso and absorbant ground sinked through the color and created a white page :( But I saved the page :). I added red and orange acrylic with an old creditcard, witch created a great texture. Added black crackle paint as a border arount the page. Stamped a heart stamp by magnolia in stazon blazing red. Stamped the heads witch is by stampotique in archival jet black. Sponched stazon blazing red through a heart sequin mesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment