Sunday, September 2, 2012

Take a word- Numbers

Created for the take a word challeneg where the theme is numbers. I begun to paint Stewart Gill Metamica paints in Amourosa Heirloom and Potpurri Heriloom. Then I stamped Paperartsy number stam in archival jet black randomly on the whole page. Then I added the collage images, with I outlines with a black oilpastel pen. Lastly I used a crafters workshop stencils with a spoonched some molding paste through, witch I painted with grape colorise paint.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely double spread. I love your collaged images especially the girl. Really nice piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, and very original, spread. Thanks for telling us how you did it. Love the word, "spoonched"!LOLxx
    The Day of the Dead spread is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful numbers spread! Love what you've done here!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background color for your numbers piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful rich journal work!

    PS- Love your art but it took me 3 tries to get a comment through with that word verification!!

    ReplyDelete