Sunday, September 9, 2012

Take a word- hearts and flowers

Created for the take a word challenge where the theme is heart and flowers. I begun to cover the whole page with white gesso. Then I sprayed Dylusions sprays in Bubblegum pink and Crushed Grape. Then I stamped the heart stamp by Stampotique in Archival deep purple randomly. Then I spoonched some deep purple and stazon blazing red through a crafters work flower stencil. Stamped the the tree, eye and the relaxin stamp in archival jetblack and I colored the images with posca pen. Lastly i added some tarnished Mica fragments as leaves on the branches.

9 comments:

  1. I love this piece ..... it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and the Stampotique 'relaxin' girl is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so creative! Lovely mixed media piece. Nicely "spoonched"Maya!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous and colourful piece! Lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collage, thank you for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your journal pages are all so creative and fun! They would be a success on the Sketchbook Project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous background, Maya, love the stamps & colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, there is so much going on! I really like the mica "leaves".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to read about the process you went through to create this. It's a stunning piece.

    ReplyDelete