Sunday, September 16, 2012

Take a word- Zetti


Created for the take a word challenge where the theme is zetti. I begun to paint Stewart Gill Byzantia paint in Laurelius and Aegean. Then I stamped a Tim Holtz background stamp in archival libary green on the whole page. Then I added the zetti floor and stamped the Stampotique image n the page and then restamped on cardstock and cut out and added to the page. The wings is from a Darkroom door stamp set with I also stamped on cardstock and added to the page. Then I stamped the words in a Traci Bunkers font and painted with brass metamica paint and outlined with a black posca pen. Lastly i stamped the border by Tim Holtz witch I painted with posca pens and the heart border is by Stampotique stamp with painted with black and gold posca pen.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Zetti pages- mysterious and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great spread, i really love the colour of the background layer,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the zetti girl! Your fantastic border really makes her pop out. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful artwork Maya! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Zetti-page and marvelous work Maya.
    Lovely greet
    Marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous spread! Love the border.xx

    ReplyDelete