Saturday, October 17, 2015

Art Journal Page- ART

So, I´ve tried out my new goodies from the haul earlier this week and this is my resultat.

This Art Journal page is made my in the black journal by Dylusions. I begun to paint the Dylusions paint in Lemoncest and Postbox red all over the page. Then I spoonched some archival plum through a crafters workshop stencil randomly over the page and to contast those I added archival jet black through a dylusions template. The small circle is added with 3D matte gel through a crafters workshop stencil and painted with Stewart Gill Metamica in Potpurri. Added the house image with is an stamp by Paperartsy and spoonched some archival jet black through the edges. Added some light molding paste through a crafters workshop stencil and painted then with lumiere in crimson.  Lastly I stamped the eye, birds and bats and painted then with a black posca pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment