Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The three muses- HAUTE COUTURE

This art journal page is created for the three muses challenge where the theme is Haute Couture. I begun to pain dylusions paint in Lemon zest all over the page. Then I stamped darkroom door stamps in archival aquamarine randomly on the page. Stamped fashionable in archival jet black. Spoonced some lumiere blue gold through a crafter workshop stencil. Added the collage sheet and the text. The text is outlined with a black posca pen.  Lastly I added some light molding paste through a crafter workshop stencil and painted those with Stewart Gill Metamica in Pewter. 

4 comments:

  1. Love your Zetti Haute Couture, Maya, a very apt quote, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is absolutely smiling, and me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween haute couture. How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like not only the words, but the way you have integrated them into your wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete