Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Three Muses- Artist or Artistic Style

This Art journal page is created for the three muses challenge where the theme is Artist or Artistic Style. 

I begun to spray Dylusions ink in Postbox Red, LemonZest and Crushed Grape and mixed it with a little bit of water and the effect I was after was that the color would mixed better with each other. 

I stamped a text stamp by Cherry pie in archival plum. Then I spoonched some archival ink in French Ultramarine through a crafter workshop stencil and I discover by accident that the color is different depending on the background. Stamped the faces directly on the page. Added some light molding paste through a crafters workshop star stencil and painted those with lumiere in bright gold. Lastly I added the text and color it with a black posca pen. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you took me through the process of how you created this lovely piece. Take a bow, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, and thanks for sharing the process with us!

    ReplyDelete