Saturday, June 9, 2012

Take A Word- Floral





Created for the take a word challenge where the theme is Florals. I begun to paint Stewart Gill Pearlise colors in Coral, Abalone and Japanese Pink on the whole page. Then I stamped a floral stamp in archival blue violet and the whole page. Then I stamped a florish stamp by Tim Holtz in stazon metallic gold randomly. Spoonched some archival deep plum in a crafters workshop stencil. Added the collage image and the text. The text is outlined and colored with purple and black posca pens. The font is by Traci Bunkers.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Maya...
    Maybe you didn't know (or maybe I'm wrong? But it's what I've understood) that you have to wait still the first sample is posted on the TAW blog before posting yours... Sorry again :)

    ReplyDelete