Sunday, June 10, 2012

House Shaped Art

I had a period when I loved to do House shaped art. Here are some of then.

This pieces started as sprayed colorwash in red pepper and cranberry. Then I stamped the letter stamp (Cherry Pie) and added some old bookpages witch I also sprayed with the colors. Lastly I added the collage image.


This one I honesly don`t know what is in the background, but I think I used lumiere paint in lit red, blue and pearl white. Then I stamped a Tim Holtz script in a red color and added embossing power (Lindy stamp Gang)  around the whole card.Lastly I added the collage image and the butterflies ( I am roses). 

This one is a favorite. I cut out a house shaped art. Then I added the collage image of the door (Paperwhimsey). Then I used molding paste through a Crafter`s workshop stencil. Lastly I painted lumiere paint in pearl turquise, Peral white and pearl emerald green.

Another favorite. Here i begun to cover the card with distress ink in vintage photo and weathered wood. Then I sprayed glimmer mist and I tried to find the same colors. I used Fall breeze and moon shadow mist in incandescent copper. Then I added the letter stamp by Cherry Pie in archival coffee and some paper with i colored with the same color. Lastly I added the collage image. 

This one I colored with grape lumiere paint. Then I black embossed the ouija bord stamp by Oxford impressions. Added the gears paper and the witch is by Graphic 45

No comments:

Post a Comment