Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Three Muses- Out of bounds



Created for the three muses challenge where the theme is out of bounds. I begun  to paint craft paint in French Provence Yellow, Pumpkin and Peking Red. Then I stamped the dream stamp (Cherry Pie) in archival vermillion randomly on the whole page and the crackle (Cherry Pie) stamp. Then I stamped the stampotique stamp on the page and restamp on cardstock to be painted with H20 and cosmic shimmer paint. Then I added the image to the page and the text. The letters where painted with a black posca pen. Lastly I mixed white gesso with gold and crimson lumiere paint and added the colors with a credic card around the words.

1 comment:

  1. Thank for participating in our challenge this week, Maya, and for sharing your technique for creating this interesting piece.

    ReplyDelete