Sunday, June 10, 2012

Creative splatter

Here I created a Art Journal Page with multiple layers. I begun to paint a thick layer of white gesso, I closed the page, witch created some fun texture. Then I scraped some craft paint with a credic card. The colored I used was French Provence Yellow, Postbox Red and Madder Red. Then I stamped some texture stamps by Tim Holtz in archival jet black. Added some paper from 7 Gypies "Global" paperpack. Outlines the pieces with a teal watersoulable oil pastel. Addeds some distress stains and paint dabber in Aged Mahogany and gold. Addes some 7 gypies gaffer tape and cheese cloth. The cheese Cloth I painted with eggplant, raisin and gold alcohol ink. In the corner I added a Tim Holtz Alpha card witch got a coarse pumice gel coat. I added some Clear Tar Gel randomly. Lastly I spoonched some archival jet black in a crafters worklshop stencil and scraped on some crimson acrylic paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment