Sunday, November 22, 2015

Take a word- Silhouette

This art journal page is created for the take a word challenge where theme is silhouette. 

I begun to cover the whole page with dylusions paint in london blue and vibrant turquoise. Then I stamped a script stamp by Tim Holtz in archival jet black randomly on the page and the tree and birds.The birds is then painted with black posca pen.  Then I stamped the big tree by stampotique on the page and restamped on white cardstock and added to page. The man with umbrella is stamped on white cardstock and added to the page. Stamped the text on cardstock and added to the page. Painted the letters with black posca pen and outlines with gold paintdabber.

6 comments:

  1. Wow- a wonderfully expressive journal page in both words and imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous journal page!Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that the silhouettes are secondary to the quote. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW x 10, Maja, love it big time, my style!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I love your use of silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete