Sunday, November 8, 2015

Thebthree muses- Quirky me

This art journal page is created for the three muses challenge where theme is Quirky Me. I begun to cover the page with craft paint in Madder Red and French Provence Yellow. Then I stamped a grunge heart stamp by Magnolia and a question mark stamp by Tim Holtz in archival Cobolt Blue. Spoonched some Dylusions paint in white linen through sequin mesh. Added heart and head image and the text. I painted the text with Silks in Vavoom red and black posca pen and outlined the text with gold paint dabber. 

9 comments:

  1. An interesting and thought-provoking piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so true! The lettering is perfect for this piece, well done Maya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC! For good and for bad we are our memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to your words, Maya, this is a perfect journal page along with all the others below!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, an universal quirk, isn't it?
    I love the illustration you've done for your words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is both emotive and thought provoking, Maya, AND wonderfully illustrated as well.

    ReplyDelete