Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Three muses- Transportations

This art journal page is created for the three muses challenge where the theme is Transportation. 

I begun to cover the whole page with dylusions paint in Cut Grass, Vibrant Turquoise and Bubbelgum pink. Then I stamped an script stamp by darkroom door in archival coffee randomly on the page. I stamped the tree by stampotique first on the page and then restamped on cardstock and added to the page and painted with black posca pen.  Added the bicycling man to the page. Then I added some light molding paste through a crafter workshop stencil so it created the grass and the butterflies. The grass is painted with silks in olive vine and the butterflies in silks in love stuck. Lastly I spoonched some white gesso through a cloud stencil by crafters workshop. 

I absolutely love this page and it is one on my favorites, hope you feel the same.

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, uniquely created. Love it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, uniquely created. Love it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, lovely composition and nicely done, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with charming details and colours. Love the man image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with charming details and colours. Love the man image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet layers Maja!! many of us used a vintage take on the challenge...this one is excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is magical!Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete