Sunday, November 1, 2015

The three muses- Windmill

This art journal page is created for the three muses challenge where the theme is Windmill. I begun to cover the page with dylusions paint Cut Grass and Fresh Lime. Then I stamped an Cherry Pie  crushed glass stamp in archival Mangnese Blue. The three and the swirl is stamped with jet black. Then I added the windmill and stamped the birds (Tim Holtz) over the collage image and the background. The birds is painted with a black posca pen.  Then I stamped the wasp to the page and then I restamped those on cardstock witch I cut out and painted with silks in sunflower and ice and pearlise in mermaid before it was added to the page.  
Stamped the text with a font by creative expressions and painted those with lumiere in crimson and outlines with a black posca pen. Lastly I added some viva ferro paint in  cooper  through a crafter workshop stencil. 

6 comments:

  1. Vibrant collage Maya! I love all these little creatures flying around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation of the windmill challenge, Maya. Such a pleasant scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya, that is really very good! P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maya, that is really very good! P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation of the windmill theme, my friend.

    ReplyDelete