Sunday, November 8, 2015

Take a word- Wings

This art journal page is created for the take a word challenge where the theme is wings. I started to cover the page with craft paint in sage and java. Then I stamped some stamps to the background, I used an magnolia grunge heart stamp and a musicnote, those where stamped in archival cornflower blue. 

Then I added the door collage image and added some light molding paste through a crafter workshop stencil with I painted with craft pain in java. Stamped the heart stamp on the dried molding paste. 

I added the fairy girls and used another stencil to add molding paste witch I then painted with silks in olive vine and love struck. Lastly I added the text (Traci bunkers font) with archival jet black and painted with black posca pen.

9 comments:

  1. I came to look and I admired! greetings from Pippa
    http://disipi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and magical journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely interpretation of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, the fairy in you is as free as air! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a dreamy and magical creation. I love your wings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to read about the process you go through to create your art, Maya. This is magical and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete